Start a self-love journal | Secrets to Loving yourself
Get your spark back queen! Self Love journal is the perfect way for you to start building up your Self Esteem and confidence. Every woman is a superhero and your superpower is “SELF LOVE”
Journaling may sound hokey to some. But it can be one of the most useful and cost-effective tools we have to forge a better, more emotionally and mentally healthy life.
What is journaling? It’s simply writing down your thoughts and feelings to understand them more clearly. And if you struggle with stress, depression, or anxiety, keeping a journal can be a great idea. It can help you gain control of your emotions and improve your mental health.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I recommend products and make a small commission on purchases, at no additional cost to you.
What is self love?
Self love is seeing and appreciating our positive qualities and acting in a way that looks after one’s self.
To have self love means to create balance, find positive ways to think about yourself and allow yourself to grow in meaningful ways to be content in life.
Self love journal is a tool you can use every day to have more control over your happiness and balance in life.
About a year ago, I started my journaling journey—and since then, it has boost myself esteem considerably and has become an important part of my self-care routine. Journaling has impacted on my mood positively, leaving me feeling calm, centered and capable.
If you’re a newbie to journaling, knowing where to start will probably be your biggest road block to journaling right now but i am here to clear the road blocks, wink!
Most people over complicate the act of journaling or putting your thoughts on paper. I think Ernest Hemingway put it best:
“My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.”
Using Self-Love Journal Prompts
The easiest route to journaling is using journal prompt. So, grab your pen and journal( if you haven’t gotten your journal yet, you can get one here) and let’s get to it.
How do you expect to improve yourself if you don’t know yourself? You truly get to know the quality of your thoughts when you write them down.
- Do you know how good of a thinker you are?
- Do your decisions make sense?
- How do you even make decisions?
- Why do you do what you do?
- When are you productive?
- When are you not productive?
You can answer all these questions by reading your journal. Don’t know what to write? Here are few ideas to get you started:
1. What is the nicest compliment you have ever received?
2. What are your strengths?
3. How can you love yourself more?
4. What can you forgive yourself for?
5. How can you show yourself love?
6. What is your biggest dream?
7. What is your biggest accomplishment?
8. What do you love about your life right now?
9. Why are you a great friend?
10. What is the best thing about being in a relationship with you?
11. What is one thing you do really well, and others don’t?
12. What makes you smile?
13. What are your top 5 favorite songs?
14. What do those songs say about you?
15. What is your favorite book, and why is this your favorite book?
16. What are three goals you have for yourself?
17. Write a letter to a younger version of yourself. Tell yourself you love them.
18. What inspires you the most?
19. Who do you love the most in your life?
20. How can you improve your living space today?
21. What would your younger self be proud of you for today?
22. Who is a role model that inspires you? What do you like about them?
23. What is something that makes you feel good?
24. What can you do better in your life? How can you work towards changing this?
25. What is something you need to forgive yourself for? Write a letter to apologize to yourself.
26. When do you feel most confident?
27. Today, I enjoyed…
28. Tomorrow, I want to feel …
29. My biggest lesson this week is…
30. This week, I surprised myself when…
31. What makes me unique is…
Join our bestselling course
If you like these prompts, get our self-love painting course. This painting course is designed to help you discover your inner beauty.
The good news is that over 5,000 women like you have benefited immensely from this painting course. This course is the first step to self – discovering; it uncovers many secrets about self love. During this course, you will find answer to the following questions:
During this course you will not only create a beautiful piece of art through the guided instruction of Tara Trimble Nash, but also receive knowledge on how to really empower and love yourself. Click on the banner below or click here to join.